Tuesday 22 March 2011

fractal geometry

The thing about geometry is that it is fractal , and repeats upon itself infinitely causing a doughnut style of endless form.

Perhaps an example of this loop back kind of theory is........as a baby is born and grows up to have a baby herself, who grows up to have a baby herself, who grows up to have a baby herself, who grows up to have a baby herself.

Where does it start and where does it finish ?

This is what I am trying to wrap my silly linear brain around these days , but I think it is best not to put the mind in the mix and rather , the heart.








Perhaps this is why meditation and other forms of mindlessness are so powerful , we can connect with the sacred and the geometry in us all ...


These artworks are by Nathan Smith and are just what I see when I am in deep relaxation or meditation. The third eye sees these forms so easily.  A new born baby I am sure sees way more than our 3 dimensional form.  

No comments:

Post a Comment